Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'll Never Desert You: Mr. C & Me

I will spare you guys our family photos, but I will share our post-wedding portraits. This was a great time to relax and pose out in the warm rays of the setting sun with our high-spirited photographer, Chris Helm. I highly recommend that you have your engagement photos taken with your wedding photographer, as Mr. C and I had already spent hours with Chris the previous fall working on our engagement session. This meant that we were a lot more comfortable and less awkward on our wedding day than we had been during our first session together. 

All photographs are by Christopher Helm Photography.


I love this photo because it shows how beautiful the dress looks in motion. It shifts like the feathers on a swan. 


I collected some "must have" poses from other weddings on a Pinterest board which I shared with our photographer before the wedding. This gave Chris some inspiration to work with and gave him an idea of my ultimate photography vision for our wedding. 




I found a picture of a couple posing like this online somewhere and knew I wanted to replicate it. A little cheeky! 



This photo of Mr. C and I beneath the leaves of this pecan tree is absolutely one one of my favorites.


BLUE STEEL. 


A great shot of my beautiful bouquet. I wish I could have this bouquet in a vase on my dining room table every day of the year. It makes me so happy to see photos of it and remember how lovely it was. Even now, the smell of roses reminds me of our wedding day. 




And finally, after taking what seemed like a thousand photos, we rejoined our friends and family at the reception. I was excited to be introduced and to finally taste the food that had been so carefully planned months in advance. Oh, and grab a delicious cocktail to celebrate our newlywed status! 

Previously on The Camel Wedding Recaps



No comments:

Post a Comment