Tuesday, May 28, 2013

We Did It!!

It's official Hive -- the Camels are a married couple at last! The day was absolutely, positively perfect and it exceeded all of my expectations. I had so many people tell me that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever attended, and for someone who has poured her heart and soul into this event for fourteen months, those comments had me grinning from ear to ear. I'm also pretty sure there wasn't a dry eye in the house after we read our vows. My only complaint? It went so fast. Everyone tells you this, but I was so overwhelmed with everything that it all seemed finished in a moment. We blinked and it was all done. The entire weekend was an intense building of emotions from so many different places that I'm still carefully sorting through them. Anyway, I have so much more to say and share, but it will have to wait for another time. Until then, here are some teaser guest photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment