Monday, October 22, 2012

Two Years

Today is our two year anniversary and our very last "dating" anniversary before we are married in May. I can't believe the next anniversary we celebrate will be our first year wedding anniversary! Even so, October 22nd will always hold a very special place in my heart.

The last two years have flown by. Being with Gavin is as simple and easy as breathing. He's easily the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. He is kind, sweet, compassionate, and totally selfless. He is always supportive of my dreams and even some of my hair-brained schemes. I couldn't ask for anything more in a future husband.

In life we are partners, adventurers, explorers. I can't wait to find out what the rest of our lives bring, the memories we will make, the places we will travel. There are so many new places and experiences left to discover and I'm glad I can embrace the future with my best friend by my side.


Here's to a lifetime of anniversaries! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment